Modern and futuristic, with the attractive specifications and perfect balance, the Race Sport (RS) Edition is the evolution of the most popular PRO series motherboard.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 8 Phase Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1
- 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3
- 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x2 & SATA3)
- 9 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 4 Front, 1 Front Type-C)
- 4 USB 2.0 (2 Rear, 2 Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
8 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
Enhance Communication Quality
The Powerful algorithms to ensure the best noise-free conversation, giving a constant vocal level no matter the distance from your mic. The Nahimic audio engine dynamically clear the sound and remove interference noise and lower the voice variation. Result is a better comprehension and less fatigue.
Static Noise Suppression
– Echo Cancellation
– Lateral Sound Cancellation
– Voice Stabilizer
Ultimate Gaming Experience
- Sound Tracker – The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
- Works on any devices – Enjoy the vibrant and high-quality Surround Sound on all your favorite audio devices: Jack, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, S/PDIF. Nahimic is compatible with all of your favorite audio tools and ensures the best sound with any of them. Nahimic measure and improve to optimize our technology and offer you the best experience.
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Reinforced Steel Slot
The reinforced steel slot is capable of supporting PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
- Extra anchor points
- Stronger latch
- Ensure signal stability
- Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSDs, which is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
Intel® Gigabit LAN
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
BFB Technology allow the use of increasing TDP to enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors with users' non K series CPUs and ASRock’s selected 600 series motherboards
While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
*Wi-Fi module is not included.