Modern and futuristic, with the attractive specifications and perfect balance, the Race Sport (RS) Edition is the evolution of the most popular PRO series motherboard.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 8 Phase Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1
- 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 7 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Rear, 2 Front, 1 Front Type-C)
- 6 USB 2.0 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
8 Power Phase Design
Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU, offering enhanced performance for gamers.
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot is capable of supporting PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
– Extra anchor points
– Stronger latch
– Ensure signal stability
– Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.