CORSAIR RMe Series Fully Modular Low-Noise Power Supplies with dual 8-pin EPS12V connectors provide quiet, reliable power with 80 PLUS Gold efficiency to a wide variety of PC builds
CORSAIR RMe Series Fully Modular Low-Noise Power Supplies provide quiet, reliable power with 80 PLUS Gold efficiency to your PC. With dual 8-pin EPS12V cables and an array of PCIe 8-pin power connectors, RMe PSUs have the connections needed to power today’s demanding PC hardware. Industrial grade, 105°C-rated capacitors deliver superb electrical performance, backed by a seven-year warranty. Wake your computer faster and consume less power with support for the new Modern Standby sleep mode. Fully modular cables make PC builds easy, as you connect only the cables your system requires. With a 140mm-long casing that works with nearly any modern case, the CORSAIR RMe Series is steady power for your system.
- Fully Modular PSU: Reliable and efficient low-noise power supply with fully modular cabling, so you only have to connect the cables your system build needs.
- Dual 8-Pin EPS12V Connectors: For wide compatibility with modern graphics cards and motherboards.
- Keeps Quiet: A 120mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve keeps fan noise down, even when operating at full load.
- 105°C-Rated Capacitors: Delivers steady, reliable power and dependable electrical performance.
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- 80 PLUS Gold-Certified: Steady power output at up to 90% efficiency, and Cybenetics Platinum certified for lower power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: For near-silent operation at lower loads.
- The Right Fit: Compact 140mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in modern enthusiast PC cases.
- Resonant LLC Topology with DC-to-DC Conversion: Provides clean, consistent power and enables use of more energy-efficient sleep states.
- Seven-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation for peace of mind through multiple builds.