The HXi Series puts platinum power at your command.
CORSAIR HXi Series Fully Modular Ultra-Low Noise Power Supplies deliver exceptional 80 PLUS Platinum efficient power and low-noise fluid dynamic bearing fan performance. With three EPS12V connectors, HXi PSUs have every connection needed to power today’s most demanding PC upgrades. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables custom fan curves, monitoring and adjusting power settings, and more thanks to a fully digital platform. Japanese 105°C-rated electrolytic capacitors deliver long life and reliability, backed by a ten-year warranty. Wake your computer faster and consume less power with Modern Standby sleep mode. Zero RPM mode ensures near-silent operation at low and medium loads. The HXi Series puts platinum power at your command.
- Fully Modular Cabling: Connect only the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easy.
- Triple EPS12V Connectors: For full compatibility with modern motherboards.
- 140mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) Fan: Delivers extremely quiet and long-lasting fan performance.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Create custom fan curves, monitor power settings, and toggle between single to multi-rail overcurrent protection (OCP) on-the-fly.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
- 80 PLUS Platinum Certified: Up to 92% efficiency for exceptional low power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures.
- 100% Japanese 105°C Electrolytic Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Fully Digital Platform: Resonant LLC topology and DC-to-DC conversion provides clean, consistent power and minimizes coil whine and noise for quiet operation.
- Ten-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.