Why choose Bitdefender GravityZone?
The bundle of services that make up Bitdefender GravityZone is perfectly suited for small to medium businesses. It’s completely managed within the cloud, meaning there’s no cost to maintaining hardware, and it’s able to catch advanced threats that other solutions might miss. It means you get peace of mind with a solution that can quickly stop infections, computer slowdowns and ransomware from invading the system network.
Features you can look forward to include
- Anti-virus and anti-malware
- Supreme protection against known and unknown threats to safeguard your systems against slowdowns and infections in real-time.
- Dual-layered Firewall
- Blocks access to hijack attempts and features intrusion detection to stop malicious software from entering your system.
- Web Filtering
- Protect your employees by blocking access to potentially harmful websites in search results when browsing the web.
- Data Protection
- Prevents the loss of confidential data by setting filters that will block the transmission of sensitive information.
- Remote and Local Quarantine Management
- Quarantined items can be managed centrally from the cloud console by IT or stored locally in the system so you always have access to your historical data.
- Dashboard Monitoring and Reporting
- Gain access to on-demand or scheduled reports to monitor and control security activity with highly granular controls.
- Simple Remote Deployment
- Save time by remotely installing protection on all computers that are unprotected.
- Security and Location-aware Policies
- Enhance your company security by creating location-aware policies that adapt as your employees take their devices outside of work.
Protect, Control and Manage
It’s easy to protect your device when you know how. That’s why Bitdefender GravityZone takes a three-step approach to security. Its stringent anti-virus and anti-malware tools provide continuous process monitoring from its global threat intelligence network to protect your business system. You can control how the software deploys with simple remote deployment and restrict access to applications and websites in real-time. And finally you can manage all processes from a centralised point of contact, with access to audit logs and reports.