Your basket is currently empty!
ADATA XPG Spectrix D35G RGB 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB), DDR4, 3200MHz (PC4-25600), CL16, XMP 2.0, DIMM Memory, Black
- Series: ADATA XPG Spectrix D35G
- DDR Type: DDR4
- Size: 2 x 16GB
- #Hide#Individual Module Size: 16GB
- #Hide#Total Capacity: 32GB Total
- Speed: 3200 MHz
- Compliance: PC4-25600
- Pins: 288-pin
- CAS Latency: CL16
- Data Integrity Check: Non-ECC
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Timings: 16-20-20
- Heatspreader : Yes
- Heatspreader Details: Compact Low-Profile Heatsink Design
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes
- LED Lighting: Customisable RGB Light Effects
XPG Prime lighting control software
Also compatible with software from all major motherboard brands
- Additional Information: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1100 kg
- Warranty: Lifetime
SPECTRIX D35G DDR4 – Full Throttle
- Compact Low-Profile Heatsink Design
- Top Quality RAM for High Durability
- Customizable RGB Light Effects
- Works with the Latest AMD Platforms
- Supports Intel® XMP 2.0 for easy overclocking
- RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 65°C
- Operating voltage: 1.35V
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 133.35 x 36 x 6.6mm
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Compact Low-Profile Heatsink Design
SPECTRIX D35G's composed and understated triangular outline is specifically designed for gamers with unique personalities. The D35G's small heatsink allows for easy installation in small chassis.
Top Quality RAM for High Durability
The SPECTRIX D35G has undergone strict selection and screening procedures, passing reliability and compatibility tests, and delivers a strong and durable product that epitomizes the highest of quality!
RGB Your Way
Set the RGB lighting the way you want it. Choose from different effects (static, breathing, and comet) or sync the lights with your favorite jams via Music Mode. All this can be done through RGB control software from all the major motherboard brands.
Create Personalized Lightshow with XPG Prime
XPG Prime lighting control software not only allows you to set unique DRAM lighting effects, you can also sync all Prime supported XPG RGB products to create imaginative light shows and shape your own Prime ecosystem.
Works with the Latest AMD Platforms
ADATA memory have been tested and verified to work with the latest AMD platforms for hassle-free compatibility and excellent overclocking performance.
Supports Intel® XMP 2.0
Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes overclocking a snap and enhances system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in BIOS, you can do it right through your PC's operating system.