Your basket is currently empty!
Asrock B660M-ITX/AC, Intel B660, 1700, Mini ITX, 2 DDR4, HDMI, DP, Wi-Fi, PCIe4, 1x M.2
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Socket: Intel 1700
- Chipset: Intel B660
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: Up to 5000+(OC)
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics*
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2280) – SATA & PCIe
- RAID: “Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices”
- Wireless: 802.11ac WiFi Module
Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
Supports wireless connections up to 433Mbps
Supports Bluetooth + High speed class II
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: “4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen1 Header “
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 2 x Antenna
1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x Addressable LED
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis Fan
1 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Panel Audio
1 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
1 x Front Panel Type C USB 3.2 Gen1
- Accessories: “Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
2 x SATA Data Cables
2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
1 x Screw for M.2 Socket”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.3700 kg
- Warranty: 2 Year Replacement Warranty
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
- #Hide#Wi-Fi: Yes (Wi-Fi)
Out of stock
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- 6 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 5000MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec
- 4 SATA3
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3)
- 5 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear, 1 Front Type-C)
- 4 Rear USB 2.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Intel® 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects
High Speed M.2 Solution
Supports PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSDs, it is capable of perform twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
Intel® Gigabit LAN
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth.
Front USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C
Front USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C header delivers up to 5 Gbps data transfer rate and next generation reversible USB design to the front panel of computer case.
Dual Graphics Outputs
Complete with two types of most used connectors! Packed with a HDMI + DisplayPort combo, you have more graphics output options now.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
Super Alloy Motherboard
Premium Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.