Your basket is currently empty!
Asrock H510M-HDV/M.2, Intel H510, 1200, Micro ATX, 2 DDR4, VGA, DVI, HDMI, M.2
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: Intel 1200 – Rocket Lake
- Chipset: Intel H510
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 3200 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics*
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
- Multi-GPU Support: –
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16
1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2260/2280) – SATA & PCIe
- RAID: –
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: “4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
4 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x SPI TPM
1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis Fan
1 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
1 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- Accessories: “Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
2 x SATA Data Cables
1 x Screw for M.2 Socket”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.8200 kg
- Warranty: 2 Year Replacement Warranty
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
Out of stock
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports DDR4 3200MHz (OC)
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- 4 SATA3, 1 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 x Rear, 2 x Front)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (4 x Rear, 2 x Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
Premium 50A Power Choke
ASRock's premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Clever Access Memory
Conventional PC systems processor can only access a fraction of graphics memory and limits system performance. With Clever Access Memory, the data channel gets expanded to harness the full potential of GPU memory, removes the bottleneck and increase performance.
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology
Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Base Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non K series CPUs to ASRock's selected 500 series motherboards and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately.
Intel LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
Super Alloy Motherboard
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.