- ASRock Super Alloy
- Intel Quad-Core Processor J4125 (Up to 2.7 GHz)
- Supports DDR4 2133/2400 Long DIMM
- 1 PCIe 2.0 x16 (x1 mode), 2 PCIe 2.0 x1
- 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi (Intel CNVi Only)
- Graphics Output Options: D-Sub, HDMI, DVD-D
- Supports 4K x 2K @60Hz
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 2 SATA3
- 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding
Supports HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding to provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience.
Super Alloy Motherboard
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Supports DDR4 LONG-DIMMs
Supports the latest DDR4 LONG-DIMM memory modules and most extreme memory performance!
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.