Your basket is currently empty!
Asrock Z590M PRO4, Intel Z590, 1200, Micro ATX, 4 DDR4, XFire, HDMI, DP, RGB, 2x M.2
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: Intel 1200 – Rocket Lake
- Chipset: Intel Z590
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: Up to 4800+(OC)
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics*
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
2 x M.2 (2260/2280) – SATA & PCIe
- RAID: “RAID 0, 1, 5, 10”
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: “2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (at back)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)
1 x Front Panel Type-C USB 3.2 Gen1 Header”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 3 x Antenna Mounting Points
1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
2 x USB 3.2 Gen2
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
2 x USB 2.0
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x SPI TPM
1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker
2 x RGB LED
2 x Addressable LED
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan
4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x 4 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
1 x Thunderbolt AIC
- .: 2 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
1 x Front Panel Type-C USB 3.2 Gen1 Header
- Accessories: 2 x SATA Data Cables
3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
1 x Standoff for M.2 Socket
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.3000 kg
- Warranty: 2 Year Replacement Warranty
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: Out of the box RGB lighting
Out of stock
A good-looking and powerful Motherboard
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 12 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4800MHz (OC)
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- 1 x M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3, 1 x Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 x Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 x Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 (10Gb/s)
- 7 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front, 1 x Front Type-C), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Clever Access Memory
Conventional PC systems processor can only access a fraction of graphics memory and limits system performance. With Clever Access Memory, the data channel gets expanded to harness the full potential of GPU memory, removes the bottleneck and increase performance.
PCIe 4.0 High Speed M.2 Solution
This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can even support next generation PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
6 Layer PCB
The 6 Layer PCB comes with 3 sets of copper inner layers, providing stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for memory overclocking! Thus, it's able to support the latest DDR4 memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
- The reinforced steel slot comes with the next generation PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
- Extra anchor points
- Stronger latch
- Ensure signal stability
- Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
Front USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C
Front USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C header delivers up to 5 Gbps data transfer rate and next generation reversible USB design to the front panel of computer case.
Intel LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
2 x USB3.2 Gen2
Delivering data transfer rates up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with optimized power efficiency. USB 3.2 Gen2 technology advances the data transfer rate up to 10Gb/s. ASRock provides 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 ports onboard allows you to have a stunning data transfer experience.
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY – POLYCHROME RGB
ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
Post Status Checker
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
Dual Graphics Outputs
Complete with two types of most used connectors! Packed with a HDMI + DisplayPort combo, you have more graphics output options now.
HDMI 4k @60Hz
Supports the most recent HDMI 4K 60Hz graphics output specification. With the larger bandwidth and increased frame rate, the motion on your screen becomes more fluid and less blurry.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.