ASRock Z790 PG SONIC, an officially licensed motherboard featuring SEGA’s Sonic the Hedgehog.
A 16-bit spinning ring emblazons the rear IO cover, while on the rear side you’ll even catch a glimpse of Sonic mid-run. The ASRock motherboard is co-launched to celebrate the release of SEGA’s new Sonic Frontiers game.
Designed to bring back epic memories of catching rings in Green Hill Zone, the motherboard echoes Sonic’s lightning speed with its fast blue and silver shards and Sonic silhouette.
- 14+1+1 Phase Design With Dr.MOS – Optimized VRM design for solid performance
- Lightning Gaming Ports – Mice/Keyboard control with lower jitter and latency
- Blazing M.2[PCIe Gen5 x4] – Blazing Fast Data Transfer and Great Heat Dissipation
- PCIe 5.0 + Surface-Mount Tech – Ready to unleash the full potential of future high end graphic cards.
- DDR5 Memory – Supports DDR5 memory with max. 128GB capacity.
- DDR5 XMP & EXPO Support – Extreme Memory Overclocking
- Killer 2.5G Networking – Killer™ Ethernet E3100
- USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C Header – Front USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C
- Nahimic Audio – Offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
- Polychrome SYNC – Allows users to synchronize RGB LED devices and create their own unique lighting effects.