Z790M PG Lightning/D4
- Supports 13th Gen & 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 10+1+1 Phase Power Design, Dr.MOS for VCore+GT
- 4 x DDR4 DIMMs, supports up to 5333+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: 1 HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4), 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4 & SATA3), 4 SATA3
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Rear), 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (Rear), 1 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C (Front), 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A (4 Rear, 2 Front), 6 USB 2.0 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Intel® 1G LAN
Optimized VRM Design
- Dr. MOS – Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications! Compared to traditional discrete MOSFETs, it intelligently delivers higher current for each phase, thus providing improved thermal result and superior performance.
- 10+1+1 Power Phase Design – Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
- 6 Layer PCB – The 6 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for memory overclocking! Thus, it's able to support the latest memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
Reinforced Steel Slot [PCIe 4.0 Version]
The reinforced steel slot is capable of supporting PCI Express 4.0 standard. The various benefits include:
- Extra anchor points
- Stronger latch
- Ensure signal stability
- Make sure heavy graphics cards to be well-installed.
- Audio That Matters – Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
- Enhance Communication Quality – The Powerful algorithms to ensure the best noise-free conversation, giving a constant vocal level no matter the distance from your mic. The Nahimic audio engine dynamically clear the sound and remove interference noise and lower the voice variation. Result is a better comprehension and less fatigue.
- Sound Tracker – The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
- Works on any devices – Enjoy the vibrant and high-quality Surround Sound on all your favorite audio devices: Jack, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, S/PDIF. Nahimic is compatible with all of your favorite audio tools and ensures the best sound with any of them. Nahimic measure and improve to optimize our technology and offer you the best experience.
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects
Intel® Gigabit LAN
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Auto Driver Installer
Optical drive or driver DVD is no longer needed! ASRock motherboard already has its Ethernet driver prepacked in BIOS ROM, once finish installing the operation system, simply follow the instructions and allow ADI to download and install all necessary drivers automatically!
Step1: Install Auto Driver Installer
Step2: ADI will automatically download and install all necessary drivers.
Pre-Installed IO Shield
ASRock strives offer only the cutting edge technology with the most user-friendly design. The pre-installed IO Shield design makes motherboard to be well-installed in the chassis precisely for preventing any interferences and speed up the set-up process.