Your basket is currently empty!
Asus 32″ ROG Swift 4K UHD Gaming Monitor (PG32UQXR), Fast IPS, 3840 x 2160, 1ms, 160Hz, 96% DCI-P3, DisplayHDR 1400, RGB, VESA
- #Hide#Size Range: 28″” +
- Screen Size: 32″”
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Type: IPS
- Connectors: 2 x HDMI v2.1
2 x DisplayPort 2.1
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
- Speakers: No
- Touchscreen: No
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Response Time: 1ms
- Max Refresh Rate: 160Hz
- Brightness: “Typ.: 400cd/2
HDR, Peak: 1,000 cd/2″
- Viewing Angle: 178°/ 178°
- Display Colours: 1073.7M
- Stand Adjustments: 1/4″” Tripod Socket
Tilt : +20° ~ -5°
Swivel : +25° ~ -25°
Height Adjustment : 0~70mm
- Power: “Power Consumption : <51W
Power Saving Mode : <0.5W
Power Off Mode : <0.3W
Voltage : 100-240V, 50/60Hz”
- Security Enabled: Kensington Lock
- VESA Compatible: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: With Stand (WxHxD): 726 x (471~541) x 279 mm
Without Stand (WxHxD): 726 x 441 x 95 mm
- Weight: With Stand:10.8 Kg
Without Stand: 7.2 Kg
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories Supplied: DisplayPort 2.1 (DP40) cable
HDMI Ultra High Speed Cable
Quick start guide
USB Type-B to A cable
Wall-Mount Spacer Screw x4
- #Hide#Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- #Hide#Max Refresh Rate: 160 Hz
- Package Weight: 16.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Height Adjustable: Yes (Height Adjust.)
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
Out of stock
ROG Swift PG32UQXR 4K 160Hz gaming monitor 32-inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160), 160Hz (above 144Hz), 1ms, Fast IPS, DisplayHDR 1000, 96% DCI-P3, mini LED, local dimming, Quantum Dot technology, FreeSync Premium Pro, HDMI 2.1, DP 2.1
- 32-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) mini LED gaming monitor with 160 Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Full Array Local Dimming (FALD) backlight delivers 576 independent LED zones and peak brightness 1000 nits with DisplayHDR 1000 certification
- HDMI 2.1 supports native 4K 120 Hz gaming without chroma subsampling (4:4:4) on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Extensive connectivity options including DisplayPort 2.1 with Display Stream Compression (DSC), HDMI 2.1, USB hub, and a tripod socket on top of the monitor
- Quantum-dot display with a wide DCI-P3 96% color gamut provides realistic colors and smoother gradation
- AMD FreeSync Premium Pro to ensure supersmooth, tear-free visuals with low latency
Swift PG32UQXR utilizes 576-zone mini LED backlighting with full-array local dimming (FALD) technology to showcase the brightest whites and darkest black hues for lifelike HDR imagery with incredible contrast and minimal halo effects. With a peak brightness of 1000 nits, small in-game details like street lights and muzzle flashes appear brighter and more realistic than ever before.
Swift PG32UQXR features quantum-dot technology to offer a cinema-standard 96% DCI-P3 color gamut. And to ensure the very best color reproduction, each monitor is factory pre-calibrated to Delta E < 2.
As one of the first 32-inch monitors to run 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) content at up to 160 Hz, Swift PG32UQXR offers gamers ultra-high-definition visuals at extremely smooth frame rates. Swift PG32UQXR takes advantage of Display Streaming Compression technology to run native 4K resolution content at up to 160 frames per second via a single DisplayPort 2.1 connection, without compromising visual fidelity.
Swift PG32UQXR features the FreeSync Premium Pro to deliver the very best gaming experience, including lifelike HDR, stunning contrast, cinematic color, and ultra-low latency.
HDMI 2.1 supports native 4K 120 Hz gaming without chroma subsampling (4:4:4) on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
A USB port and a tripod socket on top of Swift PG32UQXR easily accommodate a lighting kit or webcam for streaming.
ASUS GameVisual technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Designed for your comfort, the stand offers tilt, swivel and height adjustments to allow you to find the ideal viewing position. In addition, Swift PG32UQXR is also VESA wall mount-compatible for more flexible placement options.