Your basket is currently empty!
Asus PROART X670E-CREATOR WIFI, AMD X670, AM5, ATX, 4 DDR5, HDMI, 2 USB4, Wi-Fi 6E, 2.5G & 10G LAN, PD 3.0 60W, PCIe5, 4x M.2, Creator Hub
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: AMD AM5
- Chipset: AMD X670
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR5
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR5 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: Up to 6400+(OC)
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics*
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
2 x USB4 ports support USB Type-C display outputs
- PCI/PCI Express: 2 x PCIe 5.0 x16 (support x16 or x8/x8 modes)
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (supports x2 mode)
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) – PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) – PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) – PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) – PCIe
- RAID: AMD RAIDXpert2 Technology supports both NVMe RAID 0/1/10 and SATA RAID 0/1/10
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 6E
2×2 Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
Supports 2.4/5/6GHz frequency band
- LAN: 10GB LAN & 2.5GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek S1220A 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: “2 x USB4 Type-C (at back)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (at back)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (60W PD/QC4+) (at mid-board)
7 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (at back)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (at mid-board)
7 x USB 2.0 (1 at back, 6 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 2 x USB4 Type-C w/ Intel JHL8540 USB4 controller
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 USB Type-C
7 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A
1 x USB 2.0
1 x DisplayPort (Input only)
1 x HDMI
1 x Wi-Fi Module
1 x Marvell AQtion 10Gb Ethernet
1 x Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet
3 x Audio jacks
1 x BIOS FlashBack button
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 4-pin CPU Fan
1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan
1 x 4-pin AIO Pump
5 x 4-pin Chassis Fan
1 x 24-pin Main
2 x 8-pin +12V
1 x 6-pin PCIe
4 x M.2 (Key M)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
3 x USB 2.0
- .: 3 x Addressable Gen2
1 x Aura RGB
1 x Clear CMOS
1 x COM Port
1 x CPU Over Voltage jumper
1 x Front Panel Audio
1 x 20-3 pin System Panel
1 x Thermal Sensor
- Accessories: 1 x DisplayPort cable
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi moving antennas
1 x Q-connector
1 x M.2 Q-Latch package for M.2 backplate
2 x Rubber Packages for M.2
1 x Rubber Package for M.2 backplate
1 x Screw packages for M.2 SSD
1 x ProArt ruler
1 x ACC Express Activation Key Card
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.4790 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 2 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: 10GB LAN
- #Hide#Wi-Fi: Yes (Wi-Fi)
Out of stock
The ProArt X670E-Creator WiFi empowers creators of all levels by maximizing the performance of the latest AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors with 16+2 team power stages, DDR5 and PCIe 5.0 and lightning-fast connectivity including USB4®, 10 Gb and 2.5 Gb Ethernet, plus WiFi 6E.
It manifests a professional, elegant and precise vision for content creators of all kinds with a style elevated by tone-on-tone layers of black infused with metallic gold touches. A translucent I/O cover also gives users a stylish peek at the premium connectors within.
- PCIe 5.0 – Gen 5 slots for graphics cards and storage
- DDR5 – DDR5 Support
- USB4 – Dual USB4® ports for up to 40Gbps transfer speed
- 10Gb & 2.5Gb Enthernet WiFi 6E – 10Gb & 2.5 Gb Ethernet, WiFi 6E
- Teamed power stages – rated for 70A each 16+2 teamed power solution rated for 70A per stage
- AI Overclocking – Dynamic OC Switcher and Core Flex AI Overclocking, Dynamic OC Switcher and Core Flex
- AI Cooling II
- ProArt Creator Hub
Dual USB4® connectivity
- 16+2 teamed power stages – Rated for 70 amps and combining high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, these stages deliver power and efficiency tailored for the latest AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors.
- Digi+ power control – The ASUS Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry and ensures ultra-smooth power delivery to the CPU.
- ProCool power connectors – Built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. The resulting lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
- Chokes & capacitors – Superior alloy chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, providing a higher level of performance than the industry standard.
- AI Overclocking – Tuning is now faster and smarter than ever before. ASUS AI Overclocking profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration and push the system to its limits. Predicted values can be engaged automatically or used as a launching ground for further experimentation.
- Dynamic OC Switcher – Lightly-threaded tasks get fantastic uplift using AMD Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO), but all-core frequencies can be pushed higher via traditional overclocking. The Dynamic OC Switcher lets you have the best of both worlds by engaging the better system for each job based on the CPU current or temperature.
- Core Flex – Core Flex empowers you to smash limits farther than ever before by letting you control power and thermals in creative new ways. In its simplest form, you can let your system run unrestricted during lighter loads and set breakpoints to gradually reduce power consumption as temperature increases. But the system is extremely adaptable, supporting multiple user-controlled functions that can manipulate parameters independently so that you can bend CPU performance to your will.
- PBO Enhancement – AMD Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO) pushes the CPU current and voltage budget to opportunistically increase performance. By aggressively tuning the PBO parameters, AMD’s algorithm can leverage the motherboard’s robust power solution to ramp up performance even higher.
- DDR5 Strength – For those who want to fly past stock DDR5 speeds, the ProArt X670E-Creator WiFi is ready for enthusiast-grade kits, courtesy of vast AMD EXtended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO) support. Seasoned veterans can further tweak performance via an extensive array of settings in the UEFI.
- AEMP – ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile (AEMP) is an exclusive firmware feature for PMIC-restricted memory modules. AEMP automatically detects the memory chips on your kit and then presents optimized frequency, timing and voltage profiles that you can effortlessly apply to unleash performance.
- USB port management – Enable or disable the USB port or set it to Read Only to prevent data leaks.
- Software blacklist – For added security, a software blacklist is available to help prevent the use of high-risk applications.
- Registry Editor on/off – Remotely disable the Registry Editor on client devices to prevent unauthorized changes to system configurations.