Your basket is currently empty!
CiT Raider ATX Gaming Case w/ Window, Front & Back RGB Fans with Remote, Tempered Glass, PCB Hub
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: “ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX”
- #Hide#Window(s): Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
Separate RF Controller for lighting control
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling System: Included
3 x front 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fans
1 x rear 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum
3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm front fans
2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm top
1 x 120mm rear
Water Cooling options:
Front 280 mm radiator
Top 280 mm radiator
- Colour: Black
- Material: Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC
Front Bezel Material: 4mm Tempered Glass
Side Panel: 4mm Tempered Glass
- Compatability: Max PSU Length: 185mm
Max GPU Length: 350mm
Max CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.7 kg
201 x 455 x 413mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
Please refer to the last image above for RGB controls
- Package Weight: 6.8000 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
Out of stock
Raider Mid-Tower Gaming Case 4 x Halo Spectrum RGB Fans Tempered Glass Front and Side MB SYNC
- Stylish Exterior – 4mm thick tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel not only gives the Raider a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your Spectrum fans.
- Fans – Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
- Water-Cooling Support – As well as supporting eight fans the Raider supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support.
- PCB Hub – A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips.
- RF Controller – The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. With the remote controller being RF it makes it easier and more efficient when you come to change your LED lighting.
- IO Ports – Easy accessible 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
- Removable Dust Filters – A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
The CiT Raider is a Mid Tower professional gaming case with a 4mm tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel, allowing you to see the light from your Spectrum fans. The Raider comes with a simple and easy to build design and a popular gaming internal structure. You can fit a total of eight fans but it comes with 4 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum LED fans, three at the front and one at the back.
The Raider case comes with a PCB hub that can fit up to 10 devices. 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips. An RF controller is included. The RF controller means you can use anywhere and lights the fans 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow) and comes with several different lighting modes so you never run out of ideas. As well has being able to control the lighting, if you choose to have single colour lighting you can control the brightness through the speed buttons on the RF remote but if you choose the Spectrum lighting effect you can control the fan speed through the speed buttons on the RF remote.
You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to a 240mm, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm. This gaming case has good compatibility, it supports ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX and supports ATX power supply up to 185mm in length to give you unlimited options. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices.