Your basket is currently empty!
Corsair 1000W HX1000i V2 PSU, Fluid Dynamic Fan, Fully Modular, Ultra-Low Noise, 80+ Platinum, ATX 3.0, PCIe 5.0
- Form Factor: ATX
- Series: Corsair HXi
- Wattage: 1000 W
- Modular: Fully Modular
- Compatability: ATX12V v3
- #Hide#Wattage Range: 1000 – 1200W
- Connectors: 1 x ATX Cable 24-pin (24)
2 x EPS/ATX12V Cable 8-pin (4+4)
4 x PCIe Cable 8-pin (6+2)
1 x PCIe Cable 16pin (12+4)
8 x SATA Cable (Straight)
8 x PATA Cable (4-pin)
1 x USB (Type C) to 10-1pin
- Rail Design: Single/Multi Rail
- AC Input: 100Va.c.-240Va.c
- Fan Type: 140mm Fan
- Fan Bearing: Fluid / Hydraulic Bearing
- Noise: Ultra-Low Noise
Zero RPM Fan Mode
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Platinum
- Efficiency: Up to 92%
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: HXi Series ATX Power Supply
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.0 kg
180 x 150 x 86 mm
- Package Weight: 3.7000 kg
- Warranty: 10 Years
CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low Noise ATX Digital Power Supply
CORSAIR HXi Series Fully Modular Ultra-Low Noise Power Supplies deliver exceptional 80 PLUS Platinum efficient power and low-noise fluid dynamic bearing fan performance. ATX 3.0 and PCIe 5.0 compliance, HXi PSUs have every connection needed to power today’s most demanding PC upgrades. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables custom fan curves, monitoring and adjusting power settings, and more thanks to a fully digital platform. Japanese 105°C-rated electrolytic capacitors deliver long life and reliability, backed by a ten-year warranty. Wake your computer faster and consume less power with Modern Standby sleep mode. Zero RPM mode ensures near-silent operation at low and medium loads. The HXi Series puts platinum power at your command.
- Fully Modular Cabling: Connect only the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easy.
- Intel® ATX 3.0 Certified: Compliant with the ATX 3.0 power standard, supporting the PCIe Gen 5 platform and resisting transient power spikes
- 140mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) Fan: Delivers extremely quiet and long-lasting fan performance.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Create custom fan curves, monitor power settings, and toggle between single to multi-rail overcurrent protection (OCP) on-thefly.
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
- 80 PLUS Platinum Certified: Up to 92% efficiency for exceptional low power consumption, less noise, and cooler temperatures.
- 100% Japanese 105°C Electrolytic Capacitors: Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
- Modern Standby Compatible: Extremely fast wake-from-sleep times and better low-load efficiency.
- Fully Digital Platform: Resonant LLC topology and DC-to-DC conversion provides clean, consistent power and minimizes coil whine and noise for quiet operation.
- Ten-Year Warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.