Powerful Performance, Perfect Fit
Intel® NUC 12 Pro Mini PCs, Kits, and Boards raise the bar for performance and connectivity in a 4×4 device for productivity, collaboration, and edge compute. 12th Gen Intel Core processors-plus up to 64GB dual channel memory and massive SSD capacity-drive enterprise-class performance in a pint-sized PC. Collaboration is faster and easier than ever with lightning-fast wired and wireless connectivity options. Select SKUs come with Intel vPro technology for remote manageability, hardware-enhanced security features, and platform stability to help businesses cut IT costs and boost uptime. The systems are built to deliver great experiences at the edge, with their small size, numerous ports front and back, and these added features:
Intel Watchdog Utility: Monitors and can automatically restart applications.
Display emulation: Enables emulation of displays for one or both HDMI ports when a display is not attached or is temporarily disconnected.
Client management interface: HDMI CEC can be queried and configured via the WMI interface.
Every Intel® NUC 12 Pro Mini PC, Kit, and Board is qualified for 24×7 operation and designed to last with a three-year warranty from Intel. For performance, connectivity, and reliability in a small footprint, these 4x4s are tough to beat.
- Up to Quad Extended Displays.
- M.2 22×80 key M slot for PCIe x4 Gen 4 NVMe SSD.
- M.2 22×42 key B slot for PCIe x1 Gen 3, USB 3.2 Gen 2, USB 2.0 and SATA SSD expandability.
- Intel® i225 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 vPro
- Dual-channel DDR4-3200 SODIMMs, 1.2V, 64GB max.
- Discrete TPM 2.0 (i7 vPro and i5 vPro SKUs only).
- 2 x front and 1 x rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 type A ports.
- 1x rear type A and 2 x internal USB 2.0 headers (all USB ports with individual USB power control).
- 3.5mm front stereo headset jack.
- Up to 7.1 multichannel (or 8-channel) digital audio on HDMI and DP type C ports.
- Qualified for 24×7 operation.
- Delayed AC start; Auto CMOS reset; DC transient voltage suppression.
- Display emulation (headless display, virtual display, persistent displays) via HDMI.
- 12 – 20VDC +/-5% DC input on rear jack, internal 2×2 power connector, with OVP/UVP.
- Matte textured chassis, replaceable lid, Kensington lock with base security, Cable locking arm.
- Compatible with various Linux distros.