Your basket is currently empty!
Mercusys (MS105G) 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch, Plastic Case
- Rackmountable: No
- Managed: No
- Number of Ports: 5
- Max RJ45 Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): “5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ports,
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x CSMA/CD”
- LED: “Ethernet Ports (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Power”
- Power Supply: 5V/0.6A
- Dimensions: 105 x 70 x 24.9 mm
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Jumbo Frame: 9 KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Package Contents: 5-Port Desktop Switch (MS105G)
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.1980 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#POE: No
5-Port 10/100/1,000 Mbps Desktop Switch
- Five 10/100/1,000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports with auto MDI / MDIX supported
- Easily wired network expansion
- Compact design for flexible arrangement
- Plug and play setup, no configuration required
- Green Ethernet technology saves power by up to 82%
Quickly expand your wired network with five 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports—10 times faster than regular 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. MS105G is flexible and fully compatible with 4K Ultra HD TVs, computers, printers, IP cameras, game consoles, and more. This makes it perfect for use in home, small office, and even dormitory environments.
A sleek, square build with a cool red and black color combination provides a high-tech look and feel. About the same size as a smartphone, MS105G sits anywhere in your home without taking up too much.
Forget about complicated installation. Just connect the switch to your TV or computer via an Ethernet cable to immediately expand your wired network. Absolutely no configuration is required.
With Half/Full Duplex and MAC Address Learning Technology, MS105G provides up to 10 Gbps of stable switching bandwidth. Every unit undergoes extensive testing prior to shipment to ensure it will provide reliable, uninterrupted connections for years to come.