Your basket is currently empty!
Seagate 1TB FireCuda 530 M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe 4.0, TLC 3D NAND, R/W 7300/6000 MB/s, 800K/1000K IOPS, PS5 Compatible
- Series: Seagate FireCuda 530
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 960 – 1000 GB
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- #Hide#Interface Type: PCI Express
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Controller: Seagate-validated E18 controller
- Read: Up to 7300 MB/s
- Write: Up to 6000 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 800K / 1000K IOPS
- Power Consumption: “Active Power, Average: 6.5W
Idle Power PS3, Average: 16mW
Low Power L1.2 mode: <5 mW"
- Weight/Dimensions: 8.1 g
80.15 x 22.15 x 2.23 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C – 70°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- MTBF: “1,800,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 1275 TB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 0.0690 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)
Out of stock
Blistering performance and unrivaled endurance – Seagate FireCuda 530 redefines speed! With transfer rates 2x faster than PCIe Gen3, FireCuda 530 is built for sustained abuse and dependable performance. The speed of PCIe Gen4 is yours – seize the power
- Speed Reigns. FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup—delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components, and unrivaled endurance.
- Highest Performance. At up to 7,300MB/s you can harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and applications.
- Fastest. FireCuda. Ever. Built for sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation with transfer speeds up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs.
- Latest Tech. Built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND, FireCuda 530 provides the most advanced speed and durability so you can push the limits of your machine.
- Endurance Unleashed. Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance – you can write and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years.
- Game and Create. Blistering transfer speeds, endurance, and capacity makes content creation applications run faster and smoother.
- Rescue Services. Rest easy with three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services offering an industry-leading 95% success rate against unexpected data loss.