Micro ATX Case with Brushed Aluminium Front and 1 x 8cm Rear Fan
The Spire is a clean, moderate & functional Micro-ATX case designed to compliment any home, office and school with an all black exterior and a smooth front panel. The Brushed Aluminium finish on the front panel completes the refined, tidy look of this attractive case.
A subtle appearance with a brilliant balance of versatility, reliability and stability with a solid build quality and designed with excellent space, the CiT Course includes support for both Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX Motherboards, storage support for up to four internal drives and two fan mounting points.
- Spire Course – A Micro-ATX 24 Litre chassis designed for home, business and school usage.
- Brushed Aluminium – The Brushed Aluminium finish on the front panel completes the refined, tidy look of this attractive case.
- I/O Ports inc. 2 x USB3.0 – The I/O ports situated on the front panel include 2 x USB3.0 and 1 x USB2.0.
- Storage Options – Supports a standard ATX Power Supply, four internal hard drive locations, a VGA. Card Length of 365mm and a CPU. Cooler Height of 145mm.
- Cooling Options – Two fan mounting points are included with a rear 8cm black fan included.
- Motherboard Compatibility – Designed with plenty of space and is compatible with Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX Motherboards.