The Crossfire is a serious bit of kit, the brilliantly crafted PC Gaming case featuring a high airflow layout. This intelligent ATX case features a uniquely designed front panel accompanied by four ARGB fans creating some stunning lighting effects.
- Direct Airflow – Designed to improve the overall airflow of your system, the Crossfire front panel is made using metal & ABS with a sharp stylish grill designed for optimal airflow, not only ticks the box of performance but aesthetically this case delivers.
- ARGB Fans & Powerful Airflow – Your components have never been easier to keep cool with four ARGB fans included you are ready to go straight out of the box. The Crossfire can also fit another two fans and installing an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front and top and a 120mm at the back of the case.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and have access to even more eye-catching LED lighting.
- Tempered Glass – Edge to edge 4mm tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their finished build and it also shows off the glow from the included ARGB fans.
- Full-Length PSU Shroud – Keep your build tidier by keeping power supply and other cables out of sight, making clean builds even easier to achieve.
We have made it even easier to control your ARGB fans with two different ways and there is no need for a fan hub. You can use the amazing colours the chassis has to offer thanks to the LED button, once the SATA is connected or use the ARGB motherboard connector and have access to even more striking colours. Once connected to a compatible motherboard you can customise your lighting using mobo software. Please note the Crossfire is only compatible to work with motherboards that have a 5V RGB 3 Pin connection.
Improve the overall performance of the Crossfire by taking advantage of the smartly designed interior, excellent build quality and flexible storage options with room for single & dual radiators, up to five hard drives (3 x 2.5" / 2 x 3.5") and support for higher end hardware.