Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (EAP610-OUTDOOR) Omada AX1800 Indoor/Outdoor Wi-Fi 6 Access Point, Dual Band, OFDMA & MU-MIMO, PoE, Mesh Technology
- Primary Function: Access Point
- #Hide#Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- Bands: Dual Band
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 1201 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 1x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port
Support 802.3at PoE and Passive PoE
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a
- Antenna: 2.4 GHz: 2x 4 dBi
5 GHz: 2x 5 dBi
- Button(s): Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3at PoE
48V/0.5A Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included)
- Power Consumption: EU: 12.5W (802.3at PoE or Passive PoE)
- Dimensions: 280.4 x 106.5 x 56.8 mm (without antenna & mounting kit)
- Weatherproof: Yes (Weatherproof)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Wireless Functions: “1024-QAM
4x Longer OFDM Symbol
Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client”
- Wireless Security: “Captive Portal Authentication
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise”
- Quality of Service: QoS (WMM)
- Management: “Omada App
Centralized Management (hardware & software)
Management MAC Access Control
SNMP: v1, v2c
System Logging Local/Remote Syslog
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: -30–70°C( -22–158°F)
Storage Temperature: -40–70°C (-40–158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Package Contents: Access Point EAP610-Outdoor
Passive PoE Adapter
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.4200 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
AX1800 Indoor/Outdoor WiFi 6 Access Point
- Superior WiFi 6 Speeds: Delivers dual-band speeds of up to 1.8 Gbps powered by the latest WiFi 6 technology
- Higher Network Efficiency: Enjoy faster speeds on more devices with less lag via OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Long-Range Coverage: Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas with IP67 weatherproof enclosure
- Omada Mesh Technology: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment**
- Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming: Users can enjoy seamless streaming across the property with their devices switching effortlessly between access points
- Centralized Cloud Management: Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management
Dual-Band WiFi 6 Connectivity
Powered by the latest WiFi 6 technology, the AP delivers speeds of up to 1.8 Gbps, providing higher data rates on both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands for demanding multi-user scenarios, such as outdoor swimming pools, cafes, and amusement parks.
Professional antennas equipped with high-power amplifiers utilize WiFi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to various outdoor environments.
Connect Numerous Devices
OFDMA and MU-MIMO greatly improve multi-user efficiency to provide simultaneous connections for dozens of clients in large open areas.
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN Platform
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface.
Easy Pairing, Less Wiring
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.
Optimized Network Performance
Intelligent self-organization optimizes the best path between EAPs while self-healing ensures you stay online even when one AP is disrupted.
Always Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming
Ensures customers enjoy uninterrupted streaming when moving around by switching clients automatically to the access points with the optimal signal.
IP67 Weatherproof Enclosure for Outdoor Environments
EAP610-Outdoor is totally resistant to dust ingress, shock, vibration, and moisture, withstanding the most extreme environments.
Versatile Mounting Solutions
Our mounting kits provide flexible installation, whether inside or outside.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
The AP supports both 802.3at PoE+ and Passive PoE power supply. It can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter for convenient deployment.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow the configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.