Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (EAP670) AX5400 Ceiling Mount Wi-Fi 6 Access Point, PoE+, Omada Mesh, 2.5G LAN
- Primary Function: Access Point
- #Hide#Access Point Mode: Yes (Access Point Mode)
- Bands: Dual Band
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 4804 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 2.5 Gbps
- Interface(s): 1 x 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (supports IEEE802.3at PoE)
- Antenna: Internal Omni:
– 2.4 GHz: 2x 4 dBi
– 5 GHz: 4x 5 dBi
- Button(s): Reset
- Power Supply: 802.3at PoE
12 V / 1.5 A DC
- Power Consumption: 18.1 W
- Dimensions: 243 x 243 x 64 mm
- Weatherproof: No
- Frequency: 5 GHz: Up to 4804 Mbps
2.4 GHz: Up to 574 Mbps
- Wireless Functions: “1024-QAM
4x Longer OFDM Symbol
Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
Automatic Channel Assignment
Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
HE160 (160 MHz Bandwidth)”
- .: Seamless Roaming
Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
- Wireless Security: “Captive Portal Authentication§
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Rogue AP Detection
WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise”
- Quality of Service: QoS(WMM)
- Management: “Omada App
LED ON/OFF Control
Management MAC Access Control
SNMP: v1, v2c, v3
Web-based Management: HTTP/HTTPS
Zero-Touch Provisioning. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller”
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Environment (°C): Operating Temperature: 0–40 °C (32–104 °F)
Storage Temperature: -40–70 °C (-40–158 °F)
Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Package Contents: EAP670
Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.3500 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
AX5400 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
- Blazing-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 4804 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 5378 Mbps WiFi speeds.
- High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
- 160 MHz Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.
- Seamless Roaming: Video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.
- PoE+ Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and DC (adapter included) power supply for flexible installations.
- 2.5GE Wired Performance: Boosts overall throughput with a 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface.
- Hardware, Software, or Cloud-Based Controllers
- Centralized Cloud Management
- Intelligent Monitoring
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
Auto Channel Selection and Power Adjustment
to Optimize Overall Performance
Provides powerful wireless performance while significantly reducing WiFi interference by automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power levels of neighboring APs in the same network
Easy Deployment & Higher Performance by Omada Mesh
Easy Pairing, Less Wiring
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.
Optimized Network Performance
Intelligent self-organization optimizes the best path between EAPs while self-healing ensures you stay online even when one AP is disrupted.
Always Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming
Ensures customers to enjoy uninterrupted streaming when moving around by switching clients automatically to the access points with the optimal signal.
Boosted Network Security and Efficiency
- Secure Guest Network with Up to 16 SSIDs – Guest network access provides enhanced security to guests. Different SSIDs also enable flexible access management.
- Boost Business with Facebook WiFi and SMS Login – Captive portal (including SMS, Facebook Wi-Fi, Voucher) and 802.1x authentication help maintain authorized guests to use the network. Boost your business with a customized marketing page.
- WPA3 for Worry-Free Open Public Networks – With advanced enterprise security, WPA3 provides more data security for previously unsecured and open WiFi hotspots.
- Band Steering – Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
- Load Balance – Ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Airtime Fairness – Increases average network throughput in heavily congested environments