Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (TAPO L930-5) Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip, Multicolour, Custom Zones, Lighting Effects, Music Sync, App/Voice Control, Schedule & Timer, 5 Metres (Cuttable)
- Type: Smart Light Strip
- Primary Function(s): Multicolour home lighting
- Features: “Zonal Colour Control – 50-section addressable
Extra White LEDs – 2,000 lumen
Fancy Lighting Effects – available on Tapo App
Apple HomeKit Supported
- Connectivity Technology: Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- System Requirements: Secured Wi-Fi connection
- Weight/Dimensions: 285~370 g
5000 x 10 x 3.0 mm
- Power: “Energy Consumption: 13 W
Voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Additional Features: “Colour Temperature: 2,500-6,500 K
Colour Rendering Index: >80
Warm-up Time: <1s
Nominal Luminous Flux: 2000 lm (200 lm/m)
Dimmable: 1%-100% (via app and cloud only)
Lifetime: 25000 H
Colour Changing: Yes (via app and cloud only)
Number of LED Beads: 300 RGB LEDs +300 White LEDs
See Overview / Video for more details”
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6800 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Smart Wi-Fi Light Strip, Multicolor
- Zonal Color Control – make the most of 50-section addressable color zones, to suit every mood or scenario setting.
- Extra White LEDs – act as general lights, strengthening the practicability of the colorful Wi-Fi light strip.
- Fancy Lighting Effects – amuse yourself with well-designed animated lighting effects, available on Tapo App.
- Music Sync – adds more vibe by emitting dynamic lights, parallel with the surrounding music beat.
- Apple HomeKit Supported – control your light strip with Siri using Apple HomeKit.
- Voice Control – compatible with your smart voice assistants, including Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Surface Coating – stays durable, tidy, and complete, thanks to the high-quality PU coating on its surface.
- Wi-Fi Connection – with a stable connection to your networks, it works well without hub requirements.
- Easy Setup – attach the Light Strip with 3M Adhesive on desired spots, connect it to Wi-Fi and configure it via App.
2,000 Lumens White Light for Illumination
Extraly-added white LED light beads, spanning over the Light Strip, emit high-lumen white lighting. It makes Tapo L930-5 an all-rounder, serving diverse illumination purposes.
50 Color Segments for Zonal Control
Exert your imagination to set the 50 separate color zones or let it shine to suit your changing moods.
Embrace Apple HomeKit
As Tapo’s first Light Strip that supports Apple HomeKit, it enables users to control it via multiple devices using simple vocal commends. Try control your smart home with Siri.
Ultra Long Light Strip, Fit Your Space
When featuring more length, it allows you to extend the charming lights to any space you’d like to add vibrancies. Control the two pieces of L930-5 simultaneously, using one controller.
Crystal, Flexible, and Clean
Tapo L930-5, generates a soft transparent light through its exterior PU coating. It’s easy to attach it as the way you want. Our high-tech coating protects all the LED beads well and makes it easy to maintain.
Stir Your Sense up via Music Sync
L930-5 Light Strip captures the music going around it, syncing to the frequency and the beat. Keep pace with the rhythm and get all your senses stirred up at a party!
Simple to Control
Ask the smart speakers-Apple HomePod Mini, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistants-to carry out your vocal commands, without hindering your present task at home. Get hands-free smart home experience now.
Schedule Your Routine
Use the Tapo App to schedule when your light strip on/off with the brightness, hue, and effects you set and coordinate your lighting with any event you host.
Tailor the Length Freely
Cuttable Light Strip – Enjoy a flexible installation.
- Cut to length – fit for purpose
- Ultimate flexibility and highly durable, infinite options for placement
- 3M Peel-and-Stick adhesive provides highly flexible installation
Setup with Ease
- Configure your Light Strip within the Tapo App within minutes
- Download the Tapo AppTurn on the Light Strip
- Follow the guidance in the app