Omada Gigabit VPN Router
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP), Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Five (5) Gigabit Ports: High-speed wired connectivity.
- Up to four (4) WAN Ports: One (1) Gigabit WAN port and three (3) Gigabit WAN/LAN ports optimise bandwidth usage.
- Highly Secure VPN: Supports up to 20 LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16 OpenVPN, 16 L2TP, and 16 PPTP VPN connections.
- Abundant Security Features: Advanced firewall policies, DoS defense,IP/MAC/URL filtering, and more security functions protect your network and data.
- Up to four (4) WAN Gigabit ports to optimise bandwidth usage
- Three (3) freely interchangeable ports that can be set to either WAN or LAN allow the router to support up to four (4) WAN ports to satisfy various internet access requirements through one device. The multi-WAN Load Balancing function distributes data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilisation rate of multi-line broadband.
Highly secure VPN
The TL-R605 supports IPSec/PPTP/L2TP VPN over IPSec/SSL protocols. With a powerful hardware design, the router supports and manages up to 20 LAN-to-LAN IPsec, 16 OpenVPN, 16 L2TP, and 16 PPTP VPN connections. One-click auto IPSec VPN greatly simplifies VPN configuration and facilitates network management and deployment while also securing and encrypting private site-to-site data communications traveling over the internet.
Internet access management strategy
Standardise users' online behavior and easily specify the internet access rights and strategies of employee via IP/MAC/URL Filtering and Access Control List (ACL). Captive Portal authentication facilitates network resource control by capturing, authenticating, and classifying user access. Appropriate network resources can also be allocated for particular users or guests.
Easy and intelligent network monitoring
Comprehensive Protection for the Whole Network The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status; check network usage and traffic distribution; receive network condition logs, abnormal event warnings, and notifications; or even track key data for better business results. Network topology helps IP admins quickly see and troubleshoot connection at a glance.
Zero-touch provisioning for efficient deplyment
100% centralised cloud management of the whole network from different sites – all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime. Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remote deployment and configuration of multi-site networks, so there's no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures efficient deployment with lower costs.
Assign different management roles
Multi-tenant privilege assignment is available to increase management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions, and the ability to add admins as needed, enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
Safety minded enterprise investments
Professional lightning protection technology is designed to prevent electrical surges from penetrating the interior of the electrical equipment and is discharged harmlessly into the Earth. This router is designed to prevent lightning up to 4 KV in well-grounded connection conditions. This feature ensures that networking infrastructure investments remain as safe as possible from one of mother nature's more violent situations.ience of a smart phone or tablet.