Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (TL-FC311B-20) Gigabit WDM Media Converter, Fiber up to 20km, Auto-Negotiation RJ45 Port, GB SC Fiber Port, 1310 nm TX, 1550 nm RX
- Type: WDM Media Converter
- Enclosure Type: External
- Basic Functions: “Auto-negotiation of Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex transfer mode
Transmitting and receiving data on one single fiber
9/125 um single-mode fiber (up to 20 km)
UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)”
- Ports: 1 x Gigabit SC Fiber Port
1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z”
- Wave Length: 1310nm Tx/1550nm Rx
- Transmission Distance: 20km
- LED Indicators: “PWR, Link/Act”
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 95 x 73 x 27 mm
- Power Supply: External Power Adapter: 5 V/0.6 A
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C to 50C (32F to 122F)
Storage Temperature: -40C to 70C (-40F to 158F)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3600 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Gigabit WDM Media Converter
- 1x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port supports Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Auto-negotiation of Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex transfer mode
- Adopts WDM technology, transmitting and receiving data on one single fiber
- Extends fiber distance up to 20 km
What This Product Does
TL-FC311B-20 is a gigabit media converter, providing a gigabit RJ-45 port and a gigabit SC fiber port, which can convert between electrical and optical signals. And long-distance data transmission through optical fiber can be applied to commercial scenarios such as park security monitoring and wireless networking.
How This Product Works
TL-FC311B-20 adopts WDM (wavelength division multiplexing) technology, helping send and receive data at a distance of up to 20 km with only a single mode fiber, which saves half of the cable deployment cost for customers. TL-FC311B-20 transmits data at 1310 nm wavelength and receives data at 1550 nm wavelength on optical fiber. Therefore, the terminal device used in conjunction with the TL-FC311B-20 should send data at a wavelength of 1550 nm and receive data at a wavelength of 1310 nm. TP-Link another media converter TL-FC311A-20 is one of the products that can cooperate with TL-FC311B-20.
Besides, this media converter can be used as a standalone device (no rack required) or used with TP-Link’s TL-FC1420 rack for auto MDI/MDI-X in TX port in which duplex mode is automatically negotiated.