Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (TL-SF1048) 48-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Rackmount Switch, Steel Case
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Managed: No
- Number of Ports: 48
- Max RJ45 Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Interface(s): 48 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x”
- Switching Capacity: 9.6Gbps
- Power Supply: “100-240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 440 x 260 x 44 mm
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 7.14Mpps
- Advanced Functions: “802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port”
- Management: –
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: 48-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.6800 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
48-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch
- 48 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case
What This Product Does
The TL-SF1048 10/100Mbps Switch is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. All 48 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1048 can save the power consumption and most of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TP-Link Green Technology
This new generation TL-SF1048 10/100Mbps Switch features the latest innovative energy-effcient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU'S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, most packaging material can be recycled.
Featuring non-blocking switching architecture,TL-SF1048 forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1048 work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this Fast Ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.