Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (TL-SG1016PE) 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Desktop/Rackmount Switch, 8-Port PoE+, Metal
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Managed: Smart
- Number of Ports: 16
- Max RJ45 Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 16 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3 at compliant
PoE Ports: Port 1- Port 8
PoE Power Budget: 110W
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p”
- Switching Capacity: 32Gbps
- Power Supply: “100-240VAC, 50/60Hz / PoE”
- Dimensions: 294 x 180 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 23.8Mbps
- Jumbo Frame: 9KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: Support Port-Based/802.1p/DSCP priority
Support 4 priority queues
- Layer Features: L2 Features:
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
- VLAN: Supports up to 128 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- Management: Web-based GUI
Easy Smart Configuration Utility
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: TL-SG1016PE
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.4600 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: Yes
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Web-based user interface and management utility simplify configuration
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1016PE is an 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 110W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1016PE can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016PE can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
How This Product Works
8 ports of TL-SG1016PE support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there are electrical cables or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones.
TL-SG1016PE has a priority function which helps protect the system when its power is overloaded. If all PoE+ devices’ power consumption is greater than or equal to 110W, a priority will be arranged among the 16 PoE+ ports, at which point the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Port Priority Function
*Priority (port 1 > port 2 > port 3 > port 4 > port 5 > port 6 > port F > port 8): This function helps protect the system if the power becomes overloaded. For example, if port 1, 2, 4 and 7 are using 30W (maximum power per port is 30W, the system power is 120W in total), and there is an additional device inserted into Port 3 at 25W, the system will cut off the power of Port 7 in response to the power exceeding the 120W limit., This means Port 1, 2 and 4 will use 30W, and Port 3 will use 25W, with no power will be supplied to Port 7 as it has the lowest designated priority among the ports in use.
Easy To Use
TL-SG1016PE is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration or installation. With its Desktop/Rack mountable design, outstanding performance and quality, the TP-LINK TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8-Port PoE is a great choice for expanding your home or office network.