Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (TL-SG108) 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch, Steel Case
- Rackmountable: No
- Managed: No
- Number of Ports: 8
- Max RJ45 Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): “8 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX”
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3/802.3u/ 802.3ab/ 802.3x
- LED: “System Power
Link, Speed and activity indicators per port built into each RJ-45 port”
- Power Supply: “100-240VAC, 50/60Hz”
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 4.0 x 1.0 in. (158 x 101 x 25 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions: “Green Technology,saving power up to 72%
802.3X Flow Control
Supports QoS (IEEE802.1P)”
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6400 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) function
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK 8 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SG108 provides you an easy way to make the transition to gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG108 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108 can save up to 72% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG108 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG108 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
– Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG108 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle, resulting in up to an 72% reduction in power use.
– Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cable would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of the length.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.