Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (TL-SG3210) 8-Port JetStream Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots, Rackmountable
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Managed: Yes
- Number of Ports: 8
- Max RJ45 Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
2 x Gigabit SFP Slots
1 x RJ45 Console Port
1 x Micro-USB Console Port
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Switching Capacity: 20 Gbps
- Power Supply: 100-240 V AC~50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 294 x 180 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 14.89 Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9 KB
- Advanced Functions: Support Omada Hardware/Software/Cloud-Based Controller
Automatic Device Discovery
Batch Firmware Upgrading
Intelligent Network Monitoring
Abnormal Event Warnings
ZTP (Zero-Touch Provisioning)
- Quality of Service: 8 priority queues
802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Action for Flows
- Layer Features: L2 and L2+:
Spanning Tree Protocol
- VLAN: “VLAN Group
802.1q Tagged VLAN
MAC VLAN: 12 Entries
Protocol VLAN: Protocol Template 16, Protocol VLAN 16
VLAN VPN (QinQ)
- Access Control: Time-based ACL
Packet Content ACL
ACL apply to Port/VLAN
- Security: IP-MAC-Port Binding
Static/Dynamic Port Security
Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control
IP/Port/MAC based access control
AAA (including TACACS+)
Secure web management – HTTPS with SSLv3/TLS 1.2
Secure CLI management with SSHv1/SSHv2
- Management: “Web-based GUI
CLI through console port, telnet
Dual Image, Dual Configuration
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0–45C (32–113F)
Storage Temperature: -40–70C (-40–158F)
Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Package Contents: TL-SG3210 Switch
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.9680 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No
JetStream 8-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots
- Full Gigabit Ports: 8x gigabit RJ45 ports and 2× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Advanced L3 Features
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports or VLAN ID. Users’ network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Enterprise Level Features
A complete lineup of L2+ features are supported, including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to only the appropriate subscribers, cutting out unnecessary traffic, while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routs traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
Voice and video traffic can be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS (Quality of Service), voice and video services remain smooth, even when bandwidth is in short supply.
sFlow, QinQ, L2PT PPPoE ID Insertion and IGMP authentication features are provided, developed with service providers in mind. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) offer easy monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links.
IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discover guarantee your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your hardware.