Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (TL-SM321B-2) 1000Base-BX WDM Bi-Directional SFP Module, Up to 2km, DDM, Hot Swappable
- Device Type: Bi-Directional SFP Module
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3z, TCP/IP”
- Cable: Single-mode Fiber
- Fiber Type: 9/125 um Single-Mode
- Data Rate: 1.25 Gbps
- Wave Length: Tx: 1310 nm
Rx: 1550 nm
- Port Type: LC Simplex
- Power Supply: 3.3V
- Environment (℃): “Operating Temperature: 0–70 °C (32–158 °F)
Storage Temperature: -40–85 °C ( -40–185 °F)
Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH, Non-Condensing
Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH, Non-Condensing”
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0610 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
1000Base-BX WDM Bi-Directional SFP Module
- Adopts the latest standard 1000Base-BX
- Up to 2 km transmission distance in 9/125 μm SMF (Single-Mode Fiber)
- Compatible with Small Form Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (SFP-MSA)
- Supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Supports Hot Swappable
What This Product Does
TP-LINK´s TL-SM321B-2 is developed in accordance with the Small Form Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (SFP-MSA). As a WDM Bi-Directional optical transceiver, TL-SM321B-2 uses an integrated LC Bi-Directional optical interface connector and the data link is up to 2 km in 9/125 μm SMF (Single-Mode Fiber).
Also, TL-SM321B-2 incorporates the Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) feature which is compatible with SFF-8472. DDM supports real-time monitoring of the transceiver, and shows parameters including the transceiver current which transmits/receives optical power and operating temperature.
TP-Link's TL-SM321B-2 is used for short-and medium distance fiber network in practice, and it provides fast and stable gigabit fiber connection for switches, routers, servers, etc.