JetStream 16-Port 10GE SFP+ L2+ Managed Switch
- 16x Full 10GE SFP+ Slots: Lightning-fast full 10 Gbps SFP+ slots provide high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity and non-blocking 320 Gbps switching capacity.
- Abundant L2 and L2+ Features: Supports a complete lineup of L2 and L2+ features including Static Routing, enterprise-level QoS, IGMP Snooping, and more.
- Robust Security Strategies: Helps protect LAN area investment with integrated IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, 802.1X Authentication, and more.
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies: Two power supplies backing each other up make it an ideal choice for reliable networking architecture.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
Full Fiber Switch with Lightning-Fast 10G
Build and expand your lightning-fast network with TP-Link TL-SX3016F—a fully managed switch with full 16-port 10G fiber ports and 320 Gbps switching capacity. Ideal for small, medium, and large business networks, it meets and surpasses the needs for high-speed, reliable, and safe enterprise networks.
Seamless Integration to Omada Cloud SDN
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and routers, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
Dual Redundant Power Supplies
Two power supplies backing each other up make it an ideal choice for reliable networking architecture.
Advanced L3 Features*
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
*L3 and ISP features can only be configured in standalone mode
Our high-quality security features defend against a range of network threats. They include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. The Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID. User access to the network can be controlled through 802.1X authentication to grant access according to the valid user credentials.
Enterprise Level Features
A complete lineup of L2+ features is supported. 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control are among the innovative features. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to appropriate subscribers and reducing unnecessary traffic, while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict subscribers at the port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing segments the network to route traffic efficiently.
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
Voice and video traffic and be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS, voice and video services remain smooth, even in situations of low bandwidth.
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) get the support they need with features including sFlow, QinQ, L2PT, PPPoE ID Insertion, and IGMP authentication. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) provide straightforward monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links across the entire network.
An enormous variety of IPv6 functions guarantees your network will be ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without the need to upgrade your hardware. Take advantage of features such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery, and IPv6 Neighbor Discover to enhance your network environment.