Your basket is currently empty!
Mercusys (MS105GS) 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch, Steel Case
- Rackmountable: No
- Managed: No
- Number of Ports: 5
- Max RJ45 Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): “5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIX”
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x CSMA/CD”
- LED: “Ethernet Ports (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Power”
- Power Supply: External Power Supply : 5V/0.6A
- Dimensions: 9.96 x 9.8 x 2.51 cm
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Jumbo Frame: 9 KB
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Package Contents: 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch (MS105GS)
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3400 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#POE: No
5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Full Gigabit Ports: 5x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Multiple Installation Operation: Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Durable Metal Casing: Allows for efficient heat dissipation and long network life
- Plug and Play: Simple to use and saves time and effort
- Power Saving: Green Ethernet technology saves power
Expand Ethernet Network with Gigabit Ports
Quickly expand your wired network with five 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports—10 times faster than regular 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. MS105GS is flexible and fully compatible with 4K Ultra HD TVs, computers, printers, IP cameras, game consoles, and more. This makes it perfect for use in home, small office, and even dormitory environments.
Durable, Silent, and Flexible
MS105GS‘s durable metal case allows for efficient heat dissipation, excellent signal interference prevention, reliable equipment stability, and a long network life. And you can put the switch on desk or wall mount to meet your demand.
Plug and Play
Forget about complicated installation. Just connect the switch to your TV or computer via an Ethernet cable to immediately expand your wired network. Absolutely no configuration is required.
With Half/Full Duplex and MAC Address Learning Technology, MS105GS provides up to 10 Gbps of stable switching bandwidth. Every unit undergoes extensive testing prior to shipment to ensure it will provide reliable, uninterrupted connections for years to come.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! MS105GS features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies to greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.