Your basket is currently empty!
TP-LINK (TL-SL1218P) 16-Port 10/100Mbps + 2-Port GB Unmanaged Rackmount PoE+ Switch, Combo GB SFP Slot, 16-Port PoE+
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Managed: No
- Number of Ports: 16
- Max RJ45 Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 16 x PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports
2 x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
1 x Combo Gigabit SFP Slot
- PoE Ports (RJ45): Standard: 802.3at/802.3af compliant
PoE Ports: Ports 1–16
PoE Power Budget: 150 W
- Switching Capacity: 7.2 Gbps
- Power Supply: “100–240V AC, 50/60 Hz
12.71 W (220/50Hz. no PD connected)
172.8 W (220/50Hz. with 150 W PD connected)”
- Dimensions: 440 x 180 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 8K
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 5.36 Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 10 KB
- Advanced Functions: Compatible With IEEE 802.3at/af Compliant PDs
Extend Mode (Up to 250m PoE power supply and data transmission)
Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging
IEEE802.3x Flow Control
- Security: Physical Security Lock
- Management: –
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0–50 °C (32–122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -40–70 °C (-40–158 °F)
Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- Package Contents: TL-SL1218P
Two mounting brackets and the fittings
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.8000 kg
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
- #Hide#POE: Yes
16-Port 10/100 Mbps + 2-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch with 16-Port PoE+
- 16x PoE+ 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports, 2x Gigabit RJ45 ports, and 1x combo Gigabit SFP slot.
- High PoE power budget with up to 30 W for each PoE port and 150 W for all PoE ports.*
- Up to 250 m data and power transmission under extend mode specially designed for surveillance system.**
- Priority mode for ports 1-8 to guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitor.
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance.
- Easy to use, with no configuration and installation needed.
Dedicated 16-Port PoE+ Switch (150 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 150 W PoE power budget* for the 16x PoE+ ports makes it has wide range of applications, such as surveillance, offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and etc.
Ideal for IP Surveillance—Up to 250 m Transmission
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m**—perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
**The speed of the ports in extend mode will downgrade to 10 Mbps. The actual transmission distance may vary due to power consumption of PoE-powered devices or the cable quality and type.
Ideal for IP Surveillance —Higher Performance and Security
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1–8 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
Isolation Mode Button
One-Click Traffic Separation for Ports 1-16
With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1–16 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
Smooth HD Video Monitoring
2x gigabit RJ45 ports and 1x combo gigabit SFP slot ensure smooth streaming even when 16x HD IP cameras work simultaneously.
Intelligent Power Management to Prevent Power Overload
When your total power consumption exceeds 150 W, Intelligent Power Management automatically cuts lower priority ports’ power to ensure high-priority ports’ power supply. This protects the device from power overload operation. It also automatically detects the required PoE power for your device and protects your non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Wide Operating Temperature with Good Heat Dissipation
Durable metal casing and professional heat dissipation design ensure the wide operating temperature (0–50C) with reliability.
Multiple Application Scenarios
The TL-SL1218P is fully compatible with PoE devices, such as IP cameras, access points, and IP phones. It also works with non-PoE wired devices, such as PCs, printers, and IPTV.
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.
**The speed of the ports which are under extend mode will be downgraded to 10 Mbps. Actual transmission distance may vary from the quality of the cables.